BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 13 November 2011

Pogo-Minis AKA My Alter Egos...


****************************************

****************************************

Greetings from a very windy Cornwall. The leaves are falling fast from the trees as nature changes during autumn. This year seems to have gone so fast, hard to believe Christmas will soon be here...


I do not venture far if I can help it in this weather, prefering to stay indoors with the fire blazing...


One of my many interests is playing games on Club Pogo. It keeps this old brain active and it's fun to do. As with most online sites the players have a 'mini' and I like to change mine throughout the year. I call my pogo-mini my 'Alter Ego', which I think we all have..lol..


As seen in wikipedia - 'An Alter Ego (Latin, 'the other I') is a second self, a second personality within a person'


Don't know about that, all I know is that I have fun dressing my pogo-mini...May I introduce you to some of my 'Alter Egos'...


Springtime


Summertime

Autumn Leaves

New Years Eve

All Hallows Eve

Age of Aquarius

St. Patrick's Day

A Fairy Waterfall

Cats by the Sea

Moon Goddess


To be that slim again...lol..


To you all and your Alter Egos, take care until next time...Hugs Chrissy xx


0 comments: