BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 4 April 2011

The Sleepy Hollow Shop

********************

********************


Hello everyone and thanks for dropping by to visit my blog, the third Away With The Faerys I may add.....yes my third attempt. So if you see another blog with an identical layout it will be mine. Due to technical problems I could not access the other two, so here we go for the third time lucky...lol...


Did all you mums have a good Mothering Sunday? Mine was a busy but productive one with a lovely telephone message from my son....







PRATT'S MARKET


A short walk from where I live is a former Methodist Chapel which has recently been re-furbished following a fire last year. It is known locally as Pratt's Market after a former owner...





Pratt's Market, Hayle, Cornwall March 2011


It houses numerous shops but the one I am going to show you today is The Sleepy Hollow owned by my very good friend Allie & her husband. Apologies for some of the blurry photos but standing on tiptoe taking photos is not the ideal way to do it...lol...



THE SLEEPY HOLLOW





Allie always awaits her customers with a cheery smile Hello, having lunch? What No smile? (Allie doesn't like her photo taken..lol..)

I've named her Elvia, I wonder why?







Would love to see this on the side of the road..lol..


















Handknitted by Allie

















Love these purple lights...



Hope you enjoyed the tour of The Sleepy Hollow. There are many more goodies inside plus clothing but that's for another time

Until next time take care...Hugs Chrissy xx





0 comments: