BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 17 April 2011

Dance With The Faeries & Pixies Amongst The Flowers & Trees

********************

********************


Hello from Cornwall where the sun has once again graced us with her warmth. I hope this weather lasts till Easter and is a sign of a good summer ahead......


Although I have been out for short walks I have been busy around the house with 'De-cluttering'. The things I have accumulated over the years but what I still hold dear are the many vintage photographs and postcards I have collected. Even as a child I had a passion for them. I would like to share with you today a small sample of my collection. Please feel free to use them for your own personal use or on your blog, etc, but please do not sell the images or use them in items to sell, thank you...Enjoy



The Duet ~Dorothy Wheeler~


The Portrait Painter ~Margaret W. Tarrant



Medici Wild Flower Series


Do Faeries or Pixies Roam through the flowers and trees?

A Christmas Card

''Bloom-enwoven dance and happy song'' ~P.B. Shelley~



From Tinkerbell ~Rosalee~



''Do You Beleive in Fairies'' ~Margaret W. Tarrant~


Silver Magic made by Pan of music and the moon ~Barham~


~Barham~



The Fire Dance ~Barham~


Birthday Card



''Rufty Tufty'' ~Barham~



''Goddesses'' ~Barham~



That Joyous Crowd at The Piper's Back



''Gathering Peascods'' ~Barham~



''The Black Nag'' ~Barham~




Until next time take care...Hugs Chrissy xx




0 comments: